As a paid member of the Celtic Piping Club:
The newsletter is free to members and
non-members and is independent of paid membership. Expiry of your
membership will not automatically unsubscribe you from receiving the
newsletter. You will need to follow the link at the bottom of the
newsletter to unsubscribe from the newsletter only.
and foremost you will be supporting the operation and activities
of the Club.
- You will be eligible to vote at the Celtic Piping Club AGM (except Associate members - under the age of 15 years).
- You will receive discounted entry to Club events.
liability insurance cover up to $ 20m when involved in any Club
- You may be eligible for a special
baggage allowance deal when flying with Virgin Australia for Club events. Members enjoy an increased luggage allowance and
reduced rates on excess baggage. NB: This is a benefit for Club
members through the Club's membership
to the Folk Alliance Australia. You will need to contact the Club
for details at least one week prior to utilising this benefit.
Further details can be found on the FAA website
- You will be automatically subscribed to our email newsletter*.
Membership is valid from 1 July to 30 June, aligning with the Club's financial year. Currently there is no discount for membership application late in term. This may be considered in the future.
- Full $50 - full voting rights
- Concession $25 - eligible concessions include Student Concession (under the age of 18 years), Seniors, and Veterans/DVA Card holders
- Associate Member $25 - for those under the age of 15 years
a Club member,
you will need to abide by the Rules of the Celtic Piping Club Inc. The Rules can be downloaded from this link.